Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My latest cards

I haven't been doing much crafting--mainly I've been a "bump on a log." I did spend a little time coloring with my Prisma pencils and Gamisol. I see the wonderful things people are doing with the Copic markers and while I do love the look, I don't have the skill to use nor the desire to purchase any. I'm very crafty and talented but I am the only one in my family that cannot draw! Where was I when that was being given out?? I wonder if the people that are using the Copics are either artists and or painters? Here's a couple of cards I made last week. The last one was stamped and then I used Flower Soft and glitter. I like the effect.






I'm mainly working on finding my niche. So far I've realized that I want to use Stickle, glitter and/or bling on everything!

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Awwww adorable and sweet. Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are truly the Black Martha; very talented and creative.

    Again thanks,
    Chiffon
    http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete