Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #86

The challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week is "Die Cuts - No standard size shapes." My image and sentiment are from Bugaboo.


I colored the image w/ Copics. The chair was paper pieced and I added a brad to serve as the chair/footrest adjustment. The image is popped up with foam dots. The "can" was cut with the Cricut from the Father's Day Cart. The papers are from my stash. While it doesn't show up very well on the photo, I've used Glossy Accents on his eyeglasses and the bottle he's holding. As a final touch I added an actual pull tab from a Pepsi and a beer bottle sticker. I also added a Making Memories rim around the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop Sentimental Sundays to see what the rest of the design team has come up with.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! What a terrific "man" card! Love the soda pull tab! Fabulous paper piecing and love the funny sentiment! Another amazing project! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Rachelle! Totally cute and cool. Your fellow DT Member, Jennipher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STUNNING - really great project.
      Hugs
      Doreen xx

      Delete
  4. Rachelle, this is a hoot. I love Gus and he looks perfect sitting on the die cut can, that's so clever. The pop top is the perfect embellishment, love everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card design! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete