Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Don't Worry Be Happy

The latest Frantic Stamper Inc dies have been released and this card is my very first effort using them. How cute is this?



The sunflower design paper is from my stash. Using a Die-namics "Pierced Rectangle" die and solid white paper, I cut and inked clouds usings Close To My Heart Heavenly Blue ink. Next I used the Lady Bug and Bee die set along with a sentiment from a soon to be released Frantic Stamper Inc stamp set. The bee was cut from papers also from my stash while the wings are cut from Vellum. I coated the wings with glue and Martha Stewart "sugar cube" colored fine glitter. Finely I added foam squares for added dimension.


Be sure to stop by Frantic Stamper Inc to view all the new dies and stay tuned for the stamps. The stamps are made from a high quality polymer and are top notch. You won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered
Scrappers' Delights - Always Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Use A Die Cut
Die Cuttin' Divas - Welcome Spring
Doodle Pantry - Anything Digital Goes
Papertake Weekly - Happy Anything
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Glitter
Card Mania - (March) Spring
Cards in Envy - Spring
Mema's Challenge - Anything Goes
Monday Morning Challenge - Spring

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment